Hello! My name is Eva M. Fernandez, LMSW and I am the owner of Compassionate Consulting. My mission for Compassionate Consulting is to strengthen, cultivate, and empower the community in personal, professional, and nonprofit development.
• Adulting/Transitional skills
• Career Coaching
• High School & College Prep Coaching (Academic Advisement)
• Job Interview Prep Coaching
• LinkedIn Presence Report
• Nonprofit Consulting
• Public Speaking
CH, IG & Twitter: @successcoachsa
To see my upcoming rooms in the clubhouse: https://www.yoyo.club/mod/eva-fernandez/
To join my LinkedIn Network Club: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/linkedin-network
• Licensed Master of Social Work, Bachelor of Sociology.
• Founded Networking for Your Cause, as an opportunity for local nonprofit organizations to share needs and events, as well as for-profits to give back to the community.
• Created the podcast, “Career Hacks Tips, Tricks, and Triumphs,” to provide a resource for people to succeed in their careers, by learning from others, as well as embracing their challenges.
• Established Adulting Together with two colleagues to bring local classes and workshops on life skills and transitioning at any age.
• No stranger to the nonprofit or higher education community, I have had the honor of spending over 20 years working with families in poverty, at-risk children, adolescents in crisis, non-custodial parents, military service members transitioning out of the military into & higher education, as well as military families, and first-generation college students, among others. I have dedicated her life to helping those in need and advocating for others. As a result, I have evolved as a social worker, fundraiser, volunteer, leader, academic and career coach, presenter & consultant.
• In addition, I sat on the Board of Directors for the Inspiration Center, as I have volunteered with Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas, Dress for Success, Habitat for Humanity, Hispanic Women’s Network, and The Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas. I have two teenagers who participate in the Inspiration Centers, Dollars for Scholars program and are beginning a path of advocacy for others.
If you are seeking guidance in professional or personal development, you have come to the right place. Please send me an email at email@example.com or sign up for a free 15-minute chat. https://calendly.com/compassionateconsulting16/15min?month=2019-12