About The Grant
The City of Las Cruces is offering a grant to aid small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Funded by the federal American Rescue Plan Act, this program aims to support the economic recovery of businesses that suffered property damage. Grants ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 are available to cover or reimburse costs of repairs for damages such as broken windows, doors, and graffiti.
- Application Deadline: 02/01/2024
- Link to Application: City of Las Cruces Small Business Storefront Repair Grant
- Donor Name: City of Las Cruces
- State(s): New Mexico
- Grant Duration: Not Specified
- Grant Amount: $1,000 to $10,000
Remember, it’s crucial to take action and apply for this opportunity if your business qualifies. Sharing this grant information within your network, especially among Latino businesses, can help others who may benefit from this support. This grant can make a significant difference in recovery and growth for small businesses impacted by the pandemic.