We are excited to partner with Comcast RISE to discuss their multi-million dollar grant program aimed at helping our comunidad of Latino small businesses!
Join us on Clubhouse on 6/21 to learn how POC and women-owned small businesses can apply to receive any of the following FREE services from Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, or from Comcast Business.
- Consulting Services
- Creative Production Services
- Technology Upgrades – 1 year free Comcast service + laptops/computers/ipads
- $10K monetary grant + 12 months of business consultation
We will host a fireside chat style audio event with guests from both the Comcast RISE team and previous awardees for a deep dive into this multi-million dollar effort to help minority small businesses bounce back from the lingering effects of the pandemic.
Day 1: 6/21 (3:30 PM EST)
Learn about the many opportunities in the Comcast RISE initiative from Comcast’s Senior Director of Multicultural Communications, William Bell and meet grant recipients and awardees and learn about their experience with Comcast RISE hosted on Clubhouse.
DAY 2: 6/22 (5:30 PM EST)
A live, Step-by-Step Walk-through of the application process hosted on RIFF.
- William Bell, Senior Director of Multicultural Communications at Comcast
- Hector Nunez, Founder/President at Wooder Ice (Recipient of Comcast RISE Creative Production Services Award)
- Silvana Marmolejos, Founder at Living Latina Productions (Recipient of Comcast RISE Media Services Award)
About Comcast RISE
Comcast RISE is a multi-year, multi-faceted initiative launched in October 2020 to help strengthen small businesses hard hit by COVID-19. Qualifying businesses can apply to receive consulting, media and creative production services from Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, or technology upgrades from Comcast Business. Comcast RISE is now accepting applications from people of color-owned or women-owned, small businesses. Learn more and apply at www.ComcastRISE.com.
This post was sponsored by Comcast RISE as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.